For clarity, in these Terms, "we", "our" and "us" means Equitable Life Payment Scheme.
This privacy statement describes how we use the information which we may collect on this website.
This statement may change from time to time so please check it on a regular basis.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for details of the basis on which you may use the content contained in this website and the extent of our responsibility for such content.
We will not sell, share with or transfer to third parties any information you provide except as set out in this privacy statement.
Session cookies are automatically deleted after use, once all of your browser windows are closed down. Permanent cookies may be deleted and doing so will not affect your ability to use this website.
- Name::__utma, domain::.equitablelifepaymentscheme.independent.gov.uk Type::Permanent, 2 years
- Name::__utmb, domain::.equitablelifepaymentscheme.independent.gov.uk Type::Session
- Name::__utmc, domain::.equitablelifepaymentscheme.independent.gov.uk Type::Session
- Name::__utmz, domain::.equitablelifepaymentscheme.independent.gov.uk Type::Session
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies we have set, and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the Website, track users' movements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
What do we do with your personal information?
We may use your personal information to:
- identify you as the account holder or nominated representative;
- process any tracking service claims you undertake;
- administer any services we provide to you;
- compile statistical analysis on the pages of the Website which you visit;
- monitor the frequency of your use of the Website for security purposes;
- help us develop our service;
- comply with any obligations under law; and
- for internal administration and analysis.
Other than to those financial institutions involved in your claim, your personal information will not be disclosed by us to any third party unless either we have your permission to do so, or we are or consider ourselves to be under a legal or regulatory obligation to do so.
Data Protection Notification
Payment services for the Equitable Life Payment Scheme are provided by NS&I. HM Treasury as Data Controller has authorised NS&I to process personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. HM Treasury have authorised NS&I to only use your data for the services they provide under the Equitable Life Payment Scheme.